Ohio State is supportive of the career development of LGBTQ+ students, faculty and staff. From LGBTQ+ career search assistance for students preparing for their post-grad lives to diversity and inclusion initiatives for faculty, staff and alumni, we strive to make resources available that will help every Buckeye find success.
LGBTQ+ Career Resources at Ohio State
The following resources are available here at Ohio State to assist students, faculty, staff and alumni:
- Handshake, an intuitive, easy-to-use job search system to help students find part-time jobs, internships, co-ops and full-time career opportunities
- Student Life Career Counseling and Support Services' resources for LGBTQ+ students starting their career search
- Engineering Career Services' resources for LGBTQ+ students preparing for their job search
- Human Resources at Ohio State - Notice of Nondiscrimination
- The Office of Diversity and Inclusion
The following resources are available to help members of the LGBTQ+ community and allies navigate the workplace.